The Harz Card is the ideal companion for your holidays in the Harz mountains. It offers free admission to over 100 attractions including castles, palaces, museums, exhibitions, caves, mines, gardens, parks, swimming pools and other leisure facilities.
With the 4 day Harz Card you can travel for free on the narrow gauge railway to the Brocken summit as well as on selected cable cars and chair lifts within Harz.
The following are currently available variations of the Harz Card:
48 Hour Harz Card
Valid for 48 hours following its first use.
4 Day Harz Card
Valid for any 4 days within one calendar year.
Kids Harz Card
Valid for children from 5 to 14 years of age.
Bambino Harz Card
Valid for children up to 4 years of age travelling with at least one adult Harz card holder.
The Harz Card is available at the Wernigerode Tourist Information Centre or in our online shop. When purchasing your Harz Card all detailed information about participating attractions will be provided to you free of charge.
Some Harz Card partners in Wernigerode include:
- Harz Museum Wernigerode
- Castle Miniature Park "Little Harz"
- Wernigerode Public Gardens
- Wernigerode Castle
- Passenger train Harz narrow gauge railway to the Brocken
- Hasseröder Holiday Park & Brocken Baths
- 'Waldhofbad' outdoor swimming pools Wernigerode public swimming pools
- HKK Hotel (children's entertainment)
- Frank Linde horse & wagon rides
- Krell's Forge